2019 QuickBooks Desktop for small business accounting.
The latest version of QuickBooks Desktop accounting software is designed to save you time and get you organized. All of your finances, all in one place. QuickBooks Pro offers a basic accounting framework for small businesses.
QuickBooks Desktop provides the accounting technology needed to better run your business, but doesn’t require the accounting knowledge to do so. Get started with building your accounting infrastructure with the basics of QuickBooks Pro.
Product Highlights for QuickBooks Desktop
- Organize your business finances all in one place, so you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create invoices & track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Get a real time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
- Set up in minutes, easy to learn and use
- See invoices, billing and other important tasks coming due or past due in the new Calendar
- Excel integration allows you to save your worksheet formatting when exporting QuickBooks reports to Excel
- Manage your workspace on multiple monitors
- Search account names or numbers within your Chart of Accounts
- Emailing your invoices, statements, etc. using a more secure Webmail system in QuickBooks Desktop
What’s new in QuickBooks Desktop 2020
- Horizontal Collapse Columns in Reports
- Customer Payment Reminders
- Combine Multiple Emails
- Customer PO Number in Email Subject Lines
- New Find a Company File function to more easily find your QuickBooks company file
- Improved QuickBooks Help System to engage QuickBooks resources, and Live Support
- Easier Payroll Setup with a new employee invite process.
- Payroll Status for Direct Deposit (with corresponding Payroll Plan)
- Alternate Vendor Management
|Number of Users|
1 User, 2 User, 3 User